How to configure DICOMWeb node
This page explains how to configure a remote archive in DICOMWeb. However, it is also possible, without any prior configuration, to launch Weasis from a web context by passing it some parameters to retrieve images in DICOMWeb.
From the main menu, open File > Preferences (Alt + P) and select DICOM node list.
Google Cloud Healthcare API
Google provides a Cloud Healthcare API’s implementation of DICOMweb .
- Add a new DICOMWeb node and enter a description
- Select DICOMWeb service
- Enter the URL of a Google repository (must ends with /dicomWeb)
- Add an authentication by clicking on the Manager button and then click on Add
- Select the Google Cloud Healthcare template
- Click on Fill and optionally edit the name
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret, Click on OK and close the other windows. Then open the DICOM Import dialog and select the node.
Currently, the DICOMWeb service for getting thumbnails doesn’t work in the Google API.
Orthanc WEB Server
Currently, the DICOMWeb service of Orthanc doesn’t support the thumbnail service .
Create a new DICOMWeb node with the following URL (example with the demo server without authentication):